Greetings from the Rebel Families organization! As we begin this unprecedented school year, we wanted to take a moment to reach out to all South families and let you know about us!
Did you know that every year Rebel Families provides funding for:
- Teacher Grants – we distribute thousands of dollars to South teachers to support and enhance the education of ALL South students. This funding helps to supply additional materials in the classroom, field trips, and more!
- Scholarships – we award thousands of dollars in student scholarships each year – all South seniors are eligible to apply!
- Prom Fashion Show – this fun event is enjoyed by South seniors and their families, and provides needed funds for After Prom!
- After Prom – we plan, organize, and sponsor a safe and sober After Prom every year for the South senior class – this is a FREE and FUN event for students that creates lasting memories!
Much of our funding for all of these events comes from running the outdoor concession stand at sporting events throughout the year. Due to the unique circumstances this year, we will not be able to make as much money due to limited attendance at events.
WE NEED YOU!! Please join us for a virtual meeting on Tuesday, October 6th, at 7:00pm to discuss ways we can creatively fund raise for the 2020/2021 school year, and to find out how you can be involved in your child’s high school experience (it goes by fast so get involved now!). Details on how to join the meeting are as follows:
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98266540361?pwd=NVhJZGRzN05YcWFacW1pdVN5RXRsQT09
Meeting ID: 982 6654 0361
If you have questions please email us at: email@example.com
- Sally Lehmann – President
- Kathy Zusman – Vice President
- Tera Fridley – Treasurer
- Lisa Niro – Secretary